Hi! I’m Amelia and welcome to my blog, Frosted Heat! I am not yet certain what Frosted Heat’s “niche” will be but I am thinking I will mostly be posting about the happy single life of this CSI and all my fun adventures in life. Who knows, things and directions can easily change when you have many things you want to share.
Some things to start off with about myself are:
- I am a workaholic. I work long hours, sometimes I work a couple of days in a row before I am able to catch a few hours of sleep. What is it that I do? I am a Crime Scene Investigator (CSI). I work for a local police department and I am kept very busy. I absolutely love what I have chosen as my career but it is primarily why I wanted to start this blog…as my happiness outlet.
2. I love learning and education! Why? Who knows really I just love to learn and help others learn. I also work for a University back home as an Online Adjunct Instructor through their Criminal Justice program. After being in my field for as long as I have, I felt ready to share my knowledge with others that were interested in the Criminal Justice field. I have worked so many different cases over the years and learned so much that it was time to share what I have learned with others.
3. I am the single girl!!! Never married and no children. All of my friends are married with children and I am the girl who has been gifted as the third and fifth wheel. My man picker is just off, ok! LOL! I am completely content with my single and independent lifestyle and that is why I fill my time with work, travel and lots of other fun adventures.
4. Why did I name my blog Frosted Heat? Well back home this past winter it was 40 degrees below zero, a little frosted over wouldn’t you say? However, I currently reside in the Southwest where it is 92 degrees in February. I love the heat but I do miss out on some of the beautiful seasons back home with my family, so I implemented the 2 words and Voila…Frosted Heat was born!!
5. I think it is great to have goals and I have a ton of them! I have always wanted to write a book and as I began to research it I learned about ebooks. What a fabulous thing!!! I am by no means internet savvy so you will have to bear with me through my blogging journey/adventure. It will probably be a bumpy road but man hold on because we are about to go on a ride!